An event series presented by:
Stranberg Resource Group
Family business owners and their non-family executives (NFE) face unique issues that don’t exist in public or private equity owned businesses:
(1) Families as an ownership group have a distinct vision, mission, and approach to the governance and management of their businesses that influences their financial and operational strategies.
(2) The involvement of family members and the influence of family dynamics on the organizational structure creates a landscape where executive interaction and decision making is not consistent with what an executive would encounter in a strictly profit based and/or hierarchical structure.
Starting on May 3rd 2022, we will gather together family business employees to explore the unique challenges and opportunities that are central to the role of working for and advising a business owning family.
The Non - Family Executive Series
- Wed, Jun 01Online SessionHow do you advise a business that thinks about its investments with a multi-generational mindset?
- Wed, Aug 10Online SessionMore information coming soon!
- Thu, Sep 08Online SessionMore information coming soon!
- Tue, May 03Online SessionHow do you advise a group of owners with a multi- generational vision? And, how do you foster a fair, team- based environment when one of your employees is an heir to the business? Join us for a lively discussion on the unique challenges of the non-family executive.