An event series presented by:
Stranberg Resource Group
Family business owners and their non-family executives (NFE) face unique issues that don’t exist in public or private equity owned businesses:
(1) Families as an ownership group have a distinct vision, mission, and approach to the governance and management of their businesses that influences their financial and operational strategies.
(2) The involvement of family members and the influence of family dynamics on the organizational structure creates a landscape where executive interaction and decision making is not consistent with what an executive would encounter in a strictly profit based and/or hierarchical structure.
Starting on May 3rd 2022, we will gather together family business employees to explore the unique challenges and opportunities that are central to the role of working for and advising a business owning family.
The Non - Family Executive Series
- Wed, Aug 10Aug 10, 2022, 4:00 PM – 5:00 PMOnline SessionMore information coming soon!
- Tue, Jul 12Jul 12, 2022, 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM CDTOnline SessionAll successful businesses have legacy components. The storied long term customer, employee or process that has brought consistent value over time. In a family business these legacies become apart of the family… So what happens when the time comes for change?
- Wed, Jun 01Jun 01, 2022, 4:00 PM – 5:00 PMOnline SessionHow do you advise a business that thinks about its investments with a multi-generational mindset?
- Tue, May 03May 03, 2022, 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM CDTOnline SessionHow do you advise a group of owners with a multi- generational vision? And, how do you foster a fair, team- based environment when one of your employees is an heir to the business? Join us for a lively discussion on the unique challenges of the non-family executive.